As a Trust, our students are at the centre of our vision. We endeavour to raise the educational standards and better the life chances of our students by working in partnership with everyone within the Trust, to support and challenge all schools to continually improve.
We will achieve our vision through:
- Foster a culture of high expectations and raise aspirations of all learners
- Inspire, challenge, engage and support all our learners to reach their potential and achieve excellent outcomes
- Strive for excellence in all aspects of teaching and learning
- Provide every learner with the skills, knowledge and qualifications to enable them to access the next stage of their education and career
- Develop, in our learners, the resilience and flexibility to be able to adapt to the changing world they will meet
- Promote learning in its broadest sense, across and beyond the taught curriculum
- Develop a curriculum that meets the individual needs and aspirations of all learners through a collaborative approach to curriculum planning and shared resources, especially vocational provision
- Share our local knowledge and expertise with the Trust in order to improve attendance for vulnerable groups, reduce exclusions and ensure all learners have access to high quality education at all times
Our core values
As a Trust, we work together so everyone can succeed; the Trust pushes forward on these Core Values:
Respect for Individuals – we work together to create a culture based on trust, respect and dignity
Integrity – we are open, honest and direct in our dealings
Collaboration – we know that there is strength in working together, communicating, sharing ideas and best practice and finding more efficient and effective ways to deliver our objectives
Continual Improvement – we are a learning organisation that strives always to ‘make our best better’
Accountability – we hold ourselves accountable and take ownership
Two Counties Trust Strategic Objectives
- To support excellent standards of teaching and learning which maximises student progress and outcomes.
- To maintain a clear vision and develop a strong and efficient central services infrastructure to secure the on-going improvement and development of the Trust.
- To ensure high quality leadership and governance at Trust Board, LGB and individual school level.