Selston High School is one of the founding members of The Two Counties Trust and offers secondary education to students aged 11-16.
Based on the Nottinghamshire/Derbyshire border, the small, mixed school has become an important part of the local community and The Two Counties Trust. Students and staff are happy and motivated, working hard together every day to improve their skills and knowledge.
We are proud of the fact that the students at Selston High School work hard, support each other and actively try to do well in all of their subjects.
We are looking for someone with skills within one of the following areas:
- Time during the school day to support the school in the governor role.
- Knowledge and background within an educational setting, has knowledge of curriculum, school reports, school process and procedures, Ofsted, previous governor expertise (this is desirable but not essential).
- Links to community groups.
- Knowledge and background of social work, emotional health and child psychology.
- Management experience in strategic planning.
If you are interested, please contact Julia Jewsbury – Headteacher’s PA & Clerk to Governors on 01773 810321, or alternatively by email email@example.com